Inflammatory response can be a constant challenge in some people’s lives. Chronic cases especially can cause distracting hurt and severely impact one’s wellbeing, making it hard to find relief.
If you are experiencing aches and discomfort, pure CBD oil can be a great inflammatory response supplement that supports your journey to recovery and daily wellness. But first, let’s explore the triggers of an inflammatory response, common preventive methods, and how to reduce the inflammatory response process.
Defining the Inflammatory Response Process
Inflammatory response is a broad term for a large range of symptoms and reactions your body has to harmful stimuli. It is, in general terms, a reaction your body has to damage and irritants.
The inflammatory response process activates in order to localize and destroy the agents attacking your body. A fever works in much the same way, causing annoying discomfort in order to flush out attackers.
The National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences states that inflammatory response is a normal part of your body’s defense mechanisms, and it can be beneficial in that regard. However, like every system in your body, your inflammatory reactions can go awry. An inflammatory response can occur unnaturally in healthy tissues or last longer than it should to fight off an attacker. Additionally, your inflammatory response might not react enough, allowing the stimuli to keep attacking.
When your inflammatory response process becomes out of control or is causing additional discomfort, that’s when you can turn to natural support, such as CBD as inflammatory response supplements.
Two Types of Inflammatory Response
The inflammatory response process can be separated into two categories: acute and chronic.
- Acute is the body’s initial response to harmful stimuli, in which there is an increased flow of blood into the injured tissues. This rapid blood flow usually causes swelling, redness, and numbness in the affected area.
- Chronic is described as when the inflammatory response moves cells to the affected area for a long period of time, causing simultaneous healing and destruction in the area. This is often caused by diseases or other chronic conditions.
Triggers of Inflammatory Response
There are many triggers, or stimuli, that prompt the inflammatory response in your body. Here are the major (acute) triggers that set off your body’s inflammatory response process:
- Injuries, including insect bites, wounds, scrapes, cuts, and splinters
- Harmful environmental chemicals
- Pathogens, including fungi, viruses, and bacteria
Additionally, there are several causes of chronic inflammatory responses that lead to ongoing hurt and discomfort, often as a result of bad habits or diseases.
Understanding your inflammatory response process and its source is the best step towards learning how to combat it. Whatever sets off your inflammatory response, CBD oil supplements may be able to help you find peace if you’re experiencing great discomfort and mental strain.
How Can I Prevent Aches and Discomfort?
As you can see above, there are countless causes for an inflammatory response. Often, an inflammatory response is both necessary and good to fend off harmful invaders. Also, depending on the cause, the negative side effects of the inflammatory response cannot always be prevented, as they’re tied to underlying conditions like chronic illnesses.
However, there are certain overarching steps you can take in your wellness journey to reduce the stress and discomfort an inflammatory response causes you:
- Take supplements. Natural supplements can boost your immunity and promote healthy inflammatory response function. We’ll go in-depth about CBD oil as an inflammatory response supplement below!
- Eat a balanced diet. Reduce your intake of sugary and processed foods and ensure the primary bulk of your diet is coming from fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. You can still eat your favorite cake or burger every once in a while, but moderation is key. Research foods that are anti-inflammatory by nature, such as nuts, seeds, and legumes.
- Exercise regularly. Maybe you’re sick of hearing it, but regular exercise is one of the most positive things you can do for your body. Make your exercise regimen one you look forward to rather than one you dread, and you’ll be able to sustain it. Just a little exercise is better than nothing. Make sure your weekly exercise plan includes both cardio and weight training.
- Manage your stress. Stress causes seemingly endless issues because it puts your body in survival mode, giving you irrational cravings and throwing your internal systems off balance. Take every measure possible to manage stress in your lifestyle.
CBD Oil as Inflammatory Response Supplements: Organic, Natural Relief
When it comes to helping relieve the inflammatory response process in the body naturally, organic hemp extract is one of the best things you can try. Many people are turning to CBD oil for inflammatory response supplements, immune support, mental relief, and overall balance. Studies also indicate CBD has natural anti-inflammatory response and antioxidative properties. In addition, it can help reduce both the discomfort and aches caused by inflammatory responses.
While CBD is certainly not intended to replace prescription medication, it can be a beneficial supplement to take in addition to what your doctor prescribes. Always contact your doctor before starting a new supplement if you’re unsure, especially if you’re looking to help with controlling your inflammatory response process.
Pure CBD oil as an inflammatory response supplement is seen as a THC-free, all-natural alternative to addictive relief substances. It’s non-toxic and produces virtually zero negative side effects. CBD also works best over time, so taking it regularly will have the maximum possible benefits.
Discover All-Natural Relief from Green Gorilla™
No matter why you’re trying CBD, you should ensure it comes from an organic, reliable source. Green Gorilla™ hemp CBD is certified organic, sustainable, lab-tested, and cleanly extracted to ensure the best possible product on the market.
Understanding your inflammatory response process and its triggers can be intimidating, and its effects can severely impact your wellbeing. While our products should not replace prescribed medication for inflammatory response, CBD can support your mind and body as you get back on your feet. Explore popular CBD products for recovery, such as our Inflamend CBD Capsules, today!